Tuesday 5 September 2023

Ross, Beti and Covid

Beti got to spend sometime alone with Ross today, he was OK just OTT with her, as he is. He and Orin had words and I moved him into the garden to be with Loki and Beti, but Loki was also very growly with him. Honestly, if I could turn the clock back I would do things differently. We live and learn. He really does seem to get on everyone's nerves now and we've got close to a fight numerous times. 
So the third covid test was positive. I was still negative on Sunday morning, but positive by Monday afternoon, no wonder I felt so crap. It's a few days incubation period, but really I've only been to a handful of places. Still no getting away from it, we have to live with it! I have to make the decision re Richmond tomorrow, the entry money is lost if I don't go, but the hotel is not expecting payment till the 7th. Even if I test negative tomorrow, there is still a very strong chance of Steve getting ill, I really can't afford to lose the payment for the accommodation as well as the entry. Honestly, I'm gutted, but common sense must prevail.