Thursday 14 September 2023

Beti At Club

By early yesterday evening I was feeling pretty shit again, just to be safe I took another covid test, negative. Feeling like doing nothing more than lying on the sofa I made my way down to the dog club hall. Making sure to sit somewhere different to last time I set up camp. Initially, Beti was a little overwhelmed, but with careful handling she soon came out of her shell. The girls were marvellous with her and did everything as I asked, she relaxed well and ate far too many sprats! 
Sadly one dog had a bit of an upset and let out a shriek, that in turn made Beti tense, but with more sprats and no comfort from me she soon got over it!
After carrying Beti last night I felt my sciatica twinge, I kind of hoped it would be something and nothing, this morning it really is painful - God someone give me a break!