Thursday 14 September 2023

Granny Sammi

After the disaster of introducing Kiri to the pack in 99 I had been so worried about how Sammi and Siska would accept Beti. As you can see it's going well. Sammi loves her and because she has been a mother is careful and playful. Siska is just a little overexcited, but she's doing well too. Loki and Ross are great with her, but Zeus is also overexcited. Orin is not too keen, he reminds me of Dexi with his own daughter, Kiri. Dexi didn't like the "puppy" but was fine with her as she got a little older, I think Orin will be the same so extra care now for things to settle later. For now I'll continue to do little walk with her with the older crew, as long as Ross has got rid of his excess energy then it's the safer option. As much as I want to enjoy the puppy, it will all be safer in a couple of months I'm sure.