Saturday 30 September 2023

Daddy's Daughter?



Two photos taken of Beti yesterday, today is a good right ear day, which no doubt you'll see evidence of later! Lol. Anyway, look at these photos - she looks so much like her father and Sammi in them. I still think this is why I was influence towards her over Polly, facially I see more of Zoe in Polly. I still don't think Abbie would have been for me, I think Ruby the L/C would have been my choice had Beti and Polly not been available. It's great to hear that Abbie has really bonded with Phoebe, Emma's daughter,  but I do feel a little guilt that someone's bad luck worked in my favour! 
Beti is three months on Tuesday - so here are Orin and Sammi a few days before three months too...and yes all wearing the same collar which has been passed down since Ziva. There is no point buying a new collar to be worn for such a short time, it's already on the last notch. I'm really not sure if I'll give her Kaiah's collar, somehow it would be nice, but if she eats as many as Siska did, well that would probably upset me. 
Orin
Sammi