Friday 8 September 2023

Covid

Thankfully, the covid test was negative this morning, but I still feel drained and have symptoms of a head cold and cough. I could have easily stayed in bed a couple of mornings, but with my family waiting for breakfast, I didn't. I'm gutted I won't get to Richmond, common sense must prevail. The dogs haven't been walked since Saturday, they've been great, but it's been too hot for them anyway. 
Thanks to all my lovely friends who have been checking up on me, it means a lot! Steve is still negative, so I'm hoping he may have got away with it this time, maybe the Vitamin D he's been taking for a few months really has made a difference! 
This morning I went to get the battered pool back from the farmer's field. Storm Betty took it flying three weeks ago and I'd left it there, it's broken beyond mending but was Ok for Beti to see what it's all about. I think we'll ask Orin for some cash to buy a new one, lol 
The mouse still hasn't passed, I guess it may be digested! To be fair though Beti is into everything, she not as bad as Siska was at eating everything. Siska is lucky she only caused temporary damage to the back of her mouth and didn't do anything more serious with what she was eating and swallowing at this age.