Wednesday 6 September 2023

No Show

 I'm sitting here feeling extremely sorry for myself. Test four, like test three is of course positive. I didn't expect anything else, just hoped! The rooms in Richmond need paying for or cancelling today so there is no choice. I never get to go away, so I'm gutted. No holibobs for me, O and baby cakes. Oh hell, don't feel sorry for me, I'm leading the life I chose but I enjoyed the night away so much at Bath Ch. show that I was just hoping for a repeat. It has been suggested that I should just go, there are no restrictions so no legal reasons not too, but there is a moral one not too isn't there. 
Talking of Baby Cakes, she hasn't half given me a nip this morning, the warning sign of "Siska bites" is still clearly labelled on her head. I guess you know I don't mean "she bites, she's going to rip your arm off," but when she gets overexcited she pinches with her front teeth, and yes it hurts. 
Another post on one of the GSD pages has got my back up, since when did people think that bigger is better in this breed? This is supposed to be a medium-sized pastoral breed that is capable of a days work, not an oversized, overweight lapdog. They seem so proud of their 40kg bitches and their 50+kg males. I appreciate that some are just big, but most are fat. Bitches should stand between 55 - 60 cms - now Sammi is big at 62.5kg, but she is no more than 34kg and never has been. Kai was huge at 69cms, but never more than about 42kg. Anyway I've said my piece and no doubt will get some abuse back.