Friday 29 September 2023

I Should Have Said..

Kiri with Louis

Kiri with Oliver
Lying awake in bed again this morning my thoughts went back to Kiri Mac and yesterdays post. Did I blacken her name in my post? Well, let me clarify ... Kiri was lovely, an absolute delight. She was predictably safe with male dogs, puppies, cats, sheep, and she LOVED people. She was a confident, happy girl who to my memory only once ever showed aggression beyond her home territory, her issues were with the bitches she lived with. 
March 2012 - A lovely memory now, which was painful in 2012. A very young Jezi, about 6 months old, already mixing with the wrong crowd .. lol, her beautiful grandfather Kai three weeks before he died, and a 13-year-old Kiri who was still with us and well till September of that year.