Friday 29 September 2023

Beti Writes ...

Today I only went walking with Daddy O, Mrs S said "look at your daddy Beti, isn't he just perfect!" I said yes, just to make her smile. Mrs S said after yesterdays naughtinesses that silly Siska was not allowed to come today, I think that's a good name for her "Silly Siska," though I did think she was dead funny! Mrs S said "If only Miss K was still here, she'd teach you some manners!" I never met Miss K, but Mrs S says she did the best recall, ever! Mrs S still cries for Miss K, I see her and I heard the big guys say she cries on her walks some days as she misses her so much. It sounds like she was fab. Maybe she'd like to call me Miss B? Maybe that would make her smile as my name "Beti" means "she who makes happy, she who brings happiness" 
Over and out .. Beti or Miss B if you like!