Sunday 10 November 2019

Sunny Sunday Again

With amazing blue skies, warm sunshine and no wind I imagined I would be sharing the mountain with every Sais, Cofi and his dog today. The now small parking area at the bottom of the hill was full and as I drove up I saw the first dog walkers ... Damn them .. Haha
I unloaded Nico and Jezi and we did our Sunday circuit .. we didn't see a soul. I went back to the van to pick up the girls to find Asha had had a major strop and pulled the towel from behind the headrest into her crate. No mean feat I would imagine, but why? She's not saying! We had a another peaceful walk and only saw the lad on the quad bike .. I wondered again if he saw my liquorice allsort impersonation the other day? I kind of hoped not!
As I drove back to pick up the last three I saw 4 people walking with one dog .. no hassle there then. Kaiah was still pigging out on grass and roots, I took more treats than normal to swap her a treat for a clump of grass. It's not new behaviour just currently exacerbated. On our way back towards the van Ross picked up a scent and considered going to investigate .. without seeing what it was I called him back, instant recall ... good boy. It was 2 people walking in the distance, far enough away not to create further interest or disruption to the walk. On the way back  in the van I saw 2 more people .. WOW where were they all? Where were all the annoying Sunny Sunday walkers that frequent Fron? Even the Cofi stayed away!