Saturday 16 November 2019

Good Kids

There have been a lot of tears this week, like I said I never knew before that I could grieve for something that was never there .. but I can only think I felt the same when Tali, Krizzie and Nikki missed. The only difference being that this time we were bang on time .. in their days it was guess work!
I walked with my friend today and I realised that maybe I shouldn't be moaning and complaining about my life. My heart goes out to my lovely friend who only just manages to get by, I really wish I could do more for her .
I have to admit I was so impressed with Kaiah and Ross today. Little Gracie displaying a lot of nervous aggression and both read her correctly. I was particularly impressed with Kaiah .. hair and teeth flying at her .. another bitch too and Kaiah did not retaliate. Ross was initially taken aback as nothing has ever bitten him before but he too handled it magnificently. Yes great kids, great characters  .. both of them.