Wednesday 21 August 2019

Ruthin Critiques

2nd Stanley’s Blank Jeevana, Bitch coming up 3 years, pleasing, flowing outline and what a neck. Feminine head of good proportion, clean lines and firm muzzle. Pleasing expression, attentive and enhanced with her kind eye. Her neck is firm, great length and strength and flowed into her shoulders, well laid with good legs and pastern. Strong topline of good length, her rear was well defined, sufficient angulation and muscling. Pleasing on the move from all angles.

 2nd Stanley’s Lokean Of Blanik, heavier headed male, litter brother to 1st. Not as positive on the move as I had witnessed however the ring was restrictive for this breed. Reasonable skull length proportions, good bite, firm ears. Muscled neck of moderate length, topline okay

Great critique for Kaiah. No dispute from me on Loki's critique, this was the day that he ripped his nail in the van. I had felt myself that his movement was lacking before I noticed the nail!