Thursday 15 August 2019

Fun In The Sun

Thursday is the day we go shopping, and we also pop in to see my parents. It means the dogs do get less time out, but with 3 acres here at least they get a run in fields. I often do walk, but with change of plans so change of vehicle for the weekend I decided to clean my van out today and just let the dogs run riot in the fields. I have mixed feeling about Saturday, Of course I'm looking forward to it, it's the last champ show of the year for us, an important date in the show calendar and this year again a double show as well. (WKC in the morning NWGSD in the afternoon) I'm also obviously looking forward to seeing my lovely friends but it will also be my first show in the company of the green eyed monster in some months. So yeah, right or wrong I'm apprehensive and hoping the field will be big enough to keep us at a comfortable but friendly distance! Still with friends around me hopefully I will be able to relax. Please don't tell me not to worry or stress, I am who I am, my father's daughter and I can't change the character I have inherited! 
Sammi, Ziva, Asha, Loki, Ross, Kaiah
Jezi and Nico
Luther watching us.