Wednesday 7 August 2019

People Everywhere

I set off for Cwm Dulyn this morning full of enthusiasm for nice peaceful walks with the guys. But it was not to be. It was far too busy there for me and had I not needed to go to Freshfields then I probably wouldn't have gone back for walk three. What was it with this cloudy dull day that got everyone and their child walking to the lake? Haven't they got play stations or computers they can sit in front of? No seriously I believe what kids need is to explore and not watch a screen .. but not on my time eh! Walk three was so miserable that I packed it in and went home for lunch before continuing at the foot of Mynydd Cilgwyn. At least they had a decent walk in the end!


 Walk three in 2 parts - this being the only photo of the Young Guns taken there 
Below .. coming up the steps at the foot of Mynydd Cilgwyn