Monday 26 August 2019

Luther's Still Awake!!!

At 9 pm last night I got Luther in and shut the window. I don't want him out too late . Also I was getting bothered that he hadn't stopped all day. Cats need to sleep, Kittens particularly need to sleep for normal development. Luther hasn't got to that page in the book yet, or maybe he's like me, he just doesn't bother reading the instructions! After his supper he fought back the sleep but succumbed and must have had ... Oh 10 minutes before Perry came in and he jumped to action again.
 You can see how knackered he looks here - bless him
He sleeps - A rare photo indeed
Luther is locked in the kitchen over night and last night I popped back in after originally switching off and heading for bed. I just had to film him. Now Junior still suckles and he's five, he has made a bald patch on my orangutan, but he suckles it and kneeds .. Luther just has this in his mouth, bless him it's so sweet. I wonder if he does it every night? He must do.  Had I not gone back in I would not have seen it.