Monday 20 May 2019

The Royal Welsh

 Loki winning his class with breeder and friend Ian at the helm yesterday
But with his sister Bella winning her class I had to take him into the challenge myself
It was a proud moment with Loki going BOB and Bella RBOB in great company. Sadly nothing in the group. 
Loki was his usual aloof self and I must admit the look of sheer arrogance he gives people does amuse me! You have to see it to understand it but there is no doubt he does look down at people he doesn't know! 
Love this photo by John Lemon of me handling young Kasey for the first time. A little star in the making. 
Considering we had to take photos into the sun I'm really impressed with the photos we got yesterday too. OK a lot of mishaps but some pretty decent shots too .. I think Lin and I both did well with it. 
I have to say it was a cracking day, wonderful atmosphere, lovey dogs, lovely friends ... and cake! What dogs shows should be about .... No green eyed monsters just friends enjoying the day. Thank you all