Tuesday 14 May 2019

Ross Has Got A Big One!!!

Part of the daily routine in the doggy kitchen. "Mine's finished ... can I have yours?"  He knows not to try Choo as he growls at him, but Junior is an easier target so I have to supervise. Jamie and Isla often don't finish theirs so if he's lucky he'll get a few morsels. I had to start supervising meal times with poor Oliver as he use to push him out of his food. Honestly I've never known such a greedy little cat chap as our Perry! 
When we went to Anglesey show last week we took the big crate with us to "Store" Bella and Loki as we showed the youngsters. It was the first time in years I'd done that and it worked well. (The last time I think I had Kai at the Royal Welsh!) The cage was really heavy and would only fit in the van diagonally and taking a full crate in the van. 
As I was hoovering around and behind the crates in the middle room this week the penny dropped, Ross' cage as I thought is the same size but lighter and easier to move. So we went about swapping them over. A much lighter cage to drag around at shows could only benefit things, it wasn't until we put the show cage up in the middle room that we realised .. OMG it's massive. Bigger than Loki's cage .. which I originally got for Kai ... and bigger than Ross' cage. It fills up the bloody room. I had to measure them, Ross has gone from a 42 x 28 " crate to a 48 x 30",  he doesn't have his own house now like the others he has a bloody mansion!!!
Anyone want to share my house? 
The Dogs Bedroom
I've had to put the mansion sideways on otherwise there was no room to get past. Jezi is like Goldilocks this morning and going from one to the other. Note Mr Nico has not chewed the new (ish) vet bed .. yet!