Wednesday 15 May 2019

Stunning New Place To Visit

I've spent a lovely afternoon out with a friend and her baby girl Arya. Funny how popular that name is now, I used "Aria" in 1996.  I was suppose to be getting camera lessons but mostly was walked, played with the dogs, talked and ate cake! Still the camera is now set and all I need to do is practice! Lots of photos on Facebook but I had to ask Bethan to take this one of me and Ross in this stunning setting! 

Sadly the day ended with yet another conversation about the green eyed monster and I came home feeling deflated again. I do need to hear these things though, I need to know what is being said about me. I can't believe someones jealousy about dog showing could make them so spiteful and cruel. Honestly it's like another knife in the back ... and if she doesn't want to see my photos then stop fecking looking .. Oh hang on I'll make it easier for you, I'll customise my page so you can't see them, after all I wouldn't want you to have to suffer the torment of looking at my show winning dogs enjoying life. 
As I've said I hope my friends can show me support now, because I really feel I need it. One said today that I had been far too reasonable over this and that she would have lost it by now. Sadly I'm not confrontational, it's anything for a quiet life though really this is eating away at me. I just hope most people know the truth of the situation and though I would never want or ask my friends to "fall out with her" over me, I do hope they realise how devastating this is for me, and maybe just for the sake of being being tactful that they interact as little as possible on public pages. Pathetically, I can't move on when it hurts like this; I feel I and my dogs have been victimised for over a year now and I guess it goes without saying that if I'm going to move on I really need my friends by my side. 
I chopped Bethan's head off but I was concentrating hard on little Arya. 
What a darling!