Friday 3 May 2019

Could That Be Kitten Luther At The Back?



















Last night my lovely but naughty friend Gail sent me a photo of a litter of kitten she has been fostering. I posted it on Facebook with the same title and was inundated with messages .. OMG, look at at the tabby, will you have the coloupoint? That Tortie Tabby long haired will be amazing etc etc ... Kind of proves my point, those lovely kittens will be snapped up in 5 mins and as usual left sitting on the shelf "waiting" will be the little black boy! In my years at Freshfields I saw it over and over again .. so with some arm twisting hopefully this little black chap will not be kept waiting!
With all my lovely tabby and white's and of course princess posh cat maybe you think I'm a hypocrite? In my defence colour never came into it with 4 of them, Jamie got me at a weak moment at work, Junior was one of 9 all coloured semi feral kittens, Choo, well poor Choo was the one at the vets that no one wanted and Isla was taken to the vets by a farmer as "unwanted!"  I have to confess Perry is a different kettle of fish. I wanted a silver tabby but could not justify buying a pedigree kitten with so many DSH's in rescue so when Perry popped up at Freshfields I just had to have him. I have to confess it was his colour that influenced me. No he's not a silver tabby, far from it but he's a handsome little dude and by now a lovely friendly little one too!