Saturday 11 May 2019

A Little TLC

Feeling worse today than yesterday - but I just have to ride the storm and let it take it's course. Years gone by I would have been working outside like this, I guess I'm nesh now! Steve has taken the dogs to the fields for me, it's quite funny cos some of them keep running back in to check on me but then going out again. So far it's Asha and Loki that have done the most trips back in. I'm still feeling emotional and tearful, mulling things over in my head that I said I was going to put behind me .. but I'll get there.  Any attempts at humour are not going down well, sometimes a little TLC is all one needs isn't it. I burst into tears early and I've never seen Ross so concerned .. he was a darling .. but he's not come back from the field at all to check on me like Kaiah has! Actually the two that didn't come back at all where Ross and Sammi! Hmmm!!!!!
One thing that put a smile on my face were these gorgeous photo of Luther .. the top taken on the 9/5/19 and the bottom two taken today - 3 weeks old. I wonder if he is black or smoke?  Whatever if he turns pink now he's mine! They did ask if I wanted to go and see him but the last thing you need when you are relied on to care for animals is a shit of a cold like this .. I may go another day ....