Monday 6 May 2019

After The Show

Another day of tears and tantrums. Other than this bloody cold it all started well but sadly the same fly in the ointment has ruined the day, again. The show on Saturday had gone so well, great atmosphere, lots of laughs, the success of Loki and Ross only a blessing. But of course after the day people talk and it seems the green eyed monster was at it again. Not only is Kaiah too thin and Ross too noisy but the knife is also stuck in Loki's back. Apparently the person is ranting to all that will listen about the incident of a year ago, were they had only themselves to blame. They are  also"fed up of Loki winning everywhere .. and he has light eyes!"  Well if that is their biggest complaint about him I'm a happy bunny. I don't want to be bitchy but today I'm really hurting, so maybe they should consider why my dogs win and theirs don't? If you want to beat him get a better dog!  I'm not afraid to say I cried buckets but now I'm over it and I'm just pissed about it all. If only they knew everything they say just gets back to me, they are the one making themselves unpopular, they will end up with nothing.
I take a camera to the show first and foremost to get photos of my dogs in the ring. I don't mind sharing with friends who also love it, but if there is no photos of everyone else well so be it, and I will not post poor photos of anyone's dogs. To be honest earlier in the year I was pissed off to have one blurred photo of Ross and loads of the others in the same class, so who ever takes them now knows my dogs first. Other people can always take their own cameras ...  Anyway huge thanks to the ladies who took these of my gang, love them