Friday 16 November 2018

What Next With This Lad?

At the end of last week I noticed that Ross had a sore bottom. As this had happened before I treated him as I had before. The vets suggested I try the wipes and not the hibi scrub and some more of the cream would be sent out to me. I ran out of cream over the week end but was not concerned with more on the way. But things really were not getting any better. So one night I decided to go back to hibi scrub and I smeared the skin around his bottom with coconut oil. OMG .. by morning it was almost clear .. and of course that day the cream arrived. Anyway I'm still cleaning and checking daily .. so pleasant.
Now Ross is lame, and I mean badly lame. Of course it's the front right. Steve thinks he had a collusion with Sammi in the yard as he was OK first thing. This is not a is he or isn't he limping like it was before .. Ross is now REALLY LAME! I just don't know what to do for the best but on such a stunning day there will be no walks for Ross ... and I guess tomorrow there will be no show for Ross. I'm so scared as it's always the same bloody leg and I bet you know what I'm thinking!!!