Sunday 25 November 2018

Three Different Walks At Cwm Dulyn

 Nico and Jezi 

 Ziva, Asha, Sammi 

 Loki, Kaiah and Ross
Another stunningly beautiful day to walk. Sunny but a bite to the breeze. I must admit it was colder there than here today but I'll always try my best to get away from Fron to walk on a Sunday. I had suggested he indoors and I go for a run out this afternoon, make the most of the weather but it fell on deaf ears. Whilst at Cwm Dulyn I saw Sharon and Mark arrive with their dogs, I can't help but sometimes feel a little jealousy and sadness, I just wish he and I could do more walks together. I understand that what I do in the mornings is not something we can do together but today would have been just wonderful for and extra hour out in the afternoon. In my opinion there is nothing nicer than sharing these times with your precious partners. 
As I was leaving Cwm Dulyn Ian was arriving with his girls. Such a stunning place and only us GSD folks there on such a glorious day. I never understand why it's not busier, hell I'm not complaining, it's just an observation, but what attracts all the Sunday walkers to Fron .. and non of them to Cwm Dulyn I wonder?