Wednesday 21 November 2018

Updates

Yesterday I was chatting to friends about having Perry neutered shortly. I do worry about doing it too early but it is very different with a cat than a dog. You can keep control of the situation with a dog, with cats it's much harder. He must be 6 months this week, I think I decided on the 24th, but there or there about anyway so it's getting close to time. I think I'll give him another week or two and then get the deed done.
Interestingly a friend wrote that a GSD she had sold 2 years ago had now been neutered. Like me, the breeder is a firm believer that they must be mature before they are neutered. Anyway the owner had rang the insurance company to change the relevant detail and been told that the premium would therefore be going up. Their reason? There are far more claims made for neutered animals than entire ones! Makes you think doesn't it!
Ross is no worse for yesterday, thank god. If my head clears I want to go to Bwlch Derwin this morning. It's breezy and cold here today and the ridge has a peppering of snow, anyway I fancy the shelter of the trees and I'd like to get everyone there.I guess it's co-codamol at the ready then!!!!
Loki had another sloppy poo last Saturday but again now nothing. If he keeps doing it on a Saturday then I'll never get the bloody test done. As you can see from the photo he is very lean, but also full of fun and happy .. until the evening when he's a right grumpy git with Ross. I found the easiest way is always to call Ross to me and distract him from his naughtiness, shouting at anyone escalates things as Loki gets more worried and more grumpy. Happy days!!!