Tuesday 13 November 2018

No Camera today

I had decided not to bother with dog photos today, but when you see the sky looking like this you are glad you have a smart phone in your pocket ..
PS Health Warning ... This photo does contain dogs, well bitches!!!
I am often amused as I set off on my walks when Steve says, "Try and bring them home dry." He really doesn't understand the difficulty of his request. The mountain is scattered in ditches and puddles, and of course each generation learns from the other exactly where they are. Ziva, like Kiri before her likes to lie in puddles, ditches and lakes, though I must admit she doesn't quite wade in mud like Kiri did. Now I'll have to find the Kiri photos again ... 
Anyway out came the smart phone for a second time ... 
And then for the third time, this time I flicked the video on. Watch out for Kaiah leaping into my face. She ran away laughing and singing "I'm funny as feck!"