Wednesday 14 November 2018

Another Video

This morning was rough and I decided to be lazy .. with the rain easing I opted to brave the wind and go out with the troops this afternoon. My word it was bluster and I fully expected to be the only idiot out walking, it was not to be. I decided on short walks along the bottom tack, there is always a little shelter from the wind there. On my first walk I saw a gentleman from the village walking, we exchanged pleasantries and he told me he was walking cross country to Waunfawr (but not with his geese today!) .. I've never done that walk though I have been to the edge of the forest. 
On the second walk I could see a man weaving from path to path but luckily he kept away from us. As I got back to the van and set off to pick up the last lot Rachel arrived with her clan and I decided I would not go back there for the third walk. With my legs aching I wanted a reasonably flat walk which is hard up Moel Tryfan, and also the wind was that strong that I struggled to walk into it, hence the heavy breathing on the video. Again I had left the camera at home, but I just had to film this .. and take a couple of photos. Honestly I was glad Rachel and her Vizsla's had gone onto the bottom track as despite the wind we had a super time on Moel Tryfan and in the shooting range. I just love watching them having so much fun .. Kaiah of course in the lead .. Ross was that excited he dropped his kong, but we did find it before coming home.