Tuesday 27 November 2018

We Got Out

The wind died and the rain became showers so off we went. 
 The shortest walk but they are happy to get out
 On the way back the heavens opened and the ladies got a right soaking 
 Walk three and we are heading this way
but looking back behind us the weather is improving again

The mist clearing and I can see Mynydd Mawr again.
These three had me in stitches again. Kaiah stood stalking as she does but then both boys started to stare back at her, just as I thought "She's gonna get a beating" she was off like a whippet with both boys behind her. They all ran hell for leather, I swear she's so agile they don't have a hope in hell of catching her. Obsessed as she is by the van she ran to it with Ross still hot on her tail, Loki gave up as he does, and then she ran round and round and round the van .. the gap between her and Ross widening on every circuit. As I got to the van I called him to me for his kong, he stopped the game, so she bit him! As I put them in the van I could see tracks of paws mark in the mud in a circuit around the van. If anyone else goes there tonight I bet they'll wonder what the hell had been going on? It was 4pm when I got home, just starting to go dark ... only just over 3 weeks till the shortest day!