Wednesday 19 September 2018

Walking Part Two

Well we all got out. The vertical rain stopped the winds dropped and even the sunshine poked it's head out for a while. I do think the temperature has dropped from this morning but it was still pretty pleasant to walk. I didn't go far, around our field down the track and into the fields that adjoin our property for a change.
The state Scottish power have left the walls in is totally unacceptable and though we have complained numerous times nothing has been done about it. I took more photos today .. Maybe the threat of Social media well get some action! Seriously it is dangerous for us here, the sheep just climb the ramp they've left and hop over the wall into our fields. Our fields are no longer a safe haven for our dogs, collapsing walls and sheep shit! I did consider attempting to do some dry stone walling myself today but I'm still aching from moving all the bags of food yesterday, anyway they broke it, they need to fix it!