Monday 17 September 2018

Lost Toys

Well the Kong if gone! Steve and I both went back yesterday but the water was too deep, today the water has decreased to ankle height and I went back with a rake .. but the kong is not there. Lucky dog whoever has it. Poor Ross, he loved it. I'm really pissed off as it was the toy I was using to get Ross' focus off Kaiah on a walk. Loki you really have cachu yn y parlwr!!!! (something my grandfather use to say when someone had offended him - "he's shit in the parlor" not sure it's quite as effective in English but you get my drift)

















Loki actually lost the orange gundog dummy too. He just leaves it places and forgets where it is or he can't be arsed to go back and look for it. Working line bred my arse! In fairness though Mikey was the same. Nikki would never have come away without her kong and also she made sure Blade had his toy too. Kai was quite intense with his "purple banana" believe you me if that mouth closed on anything there was no getting it back. Louis had his favourites and Asha had a pink ball that she took everywhere with her, it was made from the same material as Kai banana and we got it for her at Crufts, but sadly that was lost and we never found another like it. So over the years lots of lost toys on the mountain and even more shredded cheap toys a home. I guess we have learned a lesson that with this generation there is no point buying cheap and even less point buying soft toys.