Tuesday 25 September 2018

No Photos?

I wasn't going to bother taking many photos today, but as I always take the camera I decided to try and get a natural photo of Ross standing as he was watching Kaiah. I got a couple which will be of benefit to me as I try to consider how to stand him for local shows. But once the camera was out of the bag I took a few more photos of him .. well I just can't help myself and he's just so funny. Truly "The Entertainer" of the family. 
The last things Steve said as I left home was ..  don't let Ross go swimming today. Haha ... haha ... 
 Damn ... Chopped the tip of his ears off as I was taking the photo at such a distance! 
 If only I'd been the other side, that looks about perfect 
 Steve said no swimming, nothing about being neck deep in a ditch!! Ooops
Loki being a Stevie's pet and staying out of the water!