Sunday 30 September 2018

Sensitivity Strikes!

Ross Had Cake
Yesterday was a good day. We had fun both inside and outside the ring. The boys showed well for me and Asha was just a star. Whilst she enjoys her days so much we'll keep on going. Though as I've said, she's in it for the food not the glory.
My circle of friends are amazing and so aware of my inadequacies and weaknesses. Most are supportive and kind .. of course there's always some people in our lives who are in it for what they can get out of you, thankfully they are few and far between. So mostly yesterday we had a laugh, and instead of it being Ross' fault that someone is incapable of getting it right, the blame was put elsewhere. I couldn't help but smirk ... Marilyn brought me chocolate, just because she could .. and Ian treated me to lunch .. though he did eat my sandwich .. bloody cofi! Gill shared her homemade chocolate cake .... and everyone shared their lunch with Asha, I guess there is no choice. Yes, even with some of the usual suspects missing it was a lovely day.
This morning is like the day after the night before. I couldn't be more Knackered if I'd been to Belfast or Bristol! I'm exhausted, emotional and sensitive. Tomorrow this may not matter ... but I'm writing it today and in this frame of mind it does! 36 show photos went online last night, GSD's and other breeds, people ask, "can you take photos of ..." So we do. It's no hassle really, but it does take time to go through them. (There was double that amount)  I download them to google photos, I edit them, crop them and discard anything that makes anyone's dogs look in a bad light. I then upload them to Facebook, comment and tag.  It takes an hour, maybe two depending on lighting etc. So guys where are the thank you's? Only one person has chosen to thank me/us (taking the photos is a team effort) and most have not even bothered to make comments on the photos they asked for.
Even more hurtful to me at this current time is that there are no comments/remarks on the photos of Loki ... Hey guys, he was Best Of Breed, he was Group 3 .. please try not to forget that he does still deserve you're recognition. You comment on the other photos, maybe to keep the peace .. but Loki was yesterdays winner not Ben, Sam or Spot! I'm childish? maybe, but feeling this sensitive I can't hold back the tears and even more childishly I'm think from now on that I won't be taking photos of Ben, Sam or Spot, let them get their own!