Saturday 27 January 2018

Walk Two

I decided to set off round the field then go down the track, that would give Tali the option of coming as far as she wanted or going home straight away. 
 Tali set off happily down the field with her ball, but obviously didn't get involved in the frolicking. 
Asha, Ziva and Sammi having a great time with their toys.
After one circuit of the field I went out through the gate and set off down the track .. Tali turned left to go up the mountain, Hmm ...  somethings never change, but she did then decide to follow us. Rather than follow the track down I followed our boundary wall downhill. Before reaching the bend I turned to look for Tali, she's stopped half way down. With the other girls running ahead I called Tali, but still she stood there. Ok I understood, I called the girls back and as we turned round Tali turned tail and went home. Without doubt this girl knows her own mind, she wanted to come, but she also knew how far she could go.