Tuesday 16 January 2018

Despite The Weather We All Got Out Yesterday

And these lucky lot got an extra walk in the woods in afternoon
Sammi and Loki
Sammi's halo dropped and inch or two yesterday when she went running off and barking at a Labrador. I did feel let down by her. The Lab was on the lead and she ran over taking absolutely no notice of me what so ever. He lunged and barked and of course she barked back. She came half way back and stopped to think about her next move before coming back. I apologised and the people where gracious and accepting of my apology. But they must have thought that I was a right bitch, as Sammi got back to me I grabbed her by the neck to put a lead on her and somehow managed to stick my finger in her ear and make her squeal! They must have thought I was a dog beater, and though we did have some choice words I would never beat her as I feel it serves no purpose in the doggy world/language. 
Though the Lab flew out at Sammi first it was my fault and not theirs. He was on the lead and under control. Sammi let me and herself down by not listening and I think that disappointed me more than the whole incident. She usually so bloody good, but had I not had my face in the camera maybe I'd have seen them sooner, before she even thought of setting off. Maybe, maybe, maybe! It's happened and thankfully it was something and nothing. Loki of course behaved to perfection and did not even consider going with her, bitches eh! 
Ross and Kaiah, no he hasn't grown overnight, 
she's slouching but maybe the look of things to come. 
Love this of Kaiah who scaled a rock to get up there. Ross tried, but thankfully failed. Again such a difference between an agile young bitch and a clumsy young dog!
Pretty here, and even prettier with a GSD in the photo.
Same Old eh Kaiah!