Tuesday 23 January 2018

Back From The Vets

Some of you know that Steve messaged me mid morning on Saturday to say she wasn't right, but she had eaten. She seemed Ok Saturday night and Sunday but yesterday alarm bells started ringing when she refused to come for the walk. My stomach churned over, but I felt it was the right thing to not try and convince her to come for a walk. This morning she really wasn't well, she was wobbly, hunched and seemed in discomfort. She refused breakfast but had her pills with some toast and white fish. She then went back to her crate and refused to come out. I had to literally haul her out to get her to the van and had to lift her up into the van. On examination she has a high temperature and some congestion on her lungs, she's had antibiotics and an injection to help clear the fluid. We'll just have to see what the next few days bring now, I know she's an old lady but we are never prepared are we!