Friday 26 August 2016

Yesterday's Almost Disaster

This was my post on Facebook ...
"Well I'm all of a tremble ... been ignoring some grumbling in the next room for about 20 mins, thought Nico and Jezi where messing about. Just decided I should check .. OMFG ... Ziva was in there with her sister Jezi. Can't believe how careless I was to make that mistake and can't believe it wasn't a full blown fight. Too early for a drink to calm my nerves? ....... All ok thanks luck I guess .. just can't believe no fight, proud of both really, especially Jezi."
When sister where friends
With Mummy Asha and her pig 
Well how was I so careless? I guess the only conclusion I can come too is, that as I didn't shut the baby gate Ziva went out into the front garden instead of into the yard at the back, as she should have done and has done for years. I'm not blaming the dog, it was me who didn't close the baby gate and me who didn't realise for close on 20 mins that we were a dog short in the living room. Distracted by  hanging the washing out and looking on Facebook it was only the low growling that made me realise something was a miss. What could have happened is scary, thankfully it didn't, but I wouldn't like to try it again!