Monday 1 August 2016

Billy & Probably Tali

It's now been 24 hrs since we saw Billy, and that's not normal for him. Oliver occasionally does this, but not Billy, and to be fair he's getting to be quite the old man to go out for such a long time. Steve and I have both been out searching and calling, but there is no sign of him. I will message my neighbours and ask them to check their outbuildings when they come in from work, here's hoping the little guy has just got himself locked in somewhere. Three meals missed, really not like him at all and we are both getting worried!
Someone has been up to no good, and I've a strong suspicion it's Tali that has been up to her old tricks again. She obviously doesn't know that grapes can be highly dangerous for dogs, or if she does she doesn't care. Half a punnet of black grapes have been pulled down off the shelf and eaten! They were pinched about 10.30 this morning and I'm sure if she was going to get anaphylactic shock she would have had it by now, but it's going to be a worrying 24 hrs.
I can not be a 100% sure that it was Tali as Ziva and Sammi have also been known to take things down off the shelf .. but given her current behaviour I am more incline to believe it was her. Whoever it was all we can do is pray they are not one of those dogs who react badly to the grapes as they digest them. I guess I need a fruit bowl with a lid now!