Thursday 11 August 2016

I could Just Punch Someone ..

(Don't read this post if your offended by my swearing!)
..Oh come on you know I wouldn't, but I'm so frustrated and angry with the world right now, and so so sad .. I just can't stop crying. Why do we do this? Why do we put ourselves through so much pain? Of course I know the answers ... just at the moment the grief is unbearable and everybody and everything is getting on my nerves. So I want to punch the woman that has a litter of "Shihsky" for sale. I'm sure you've worked it out Shih Tzu x Husky at £250 - £50 deposit secures sale! How is that even physically possible without human intervention? They are crossbreeds .. Fecking idiots.
Mikey 11/8/15 -
Thanks Facebook for sharing that memory!!!
I'm pissed off with Finlay for leaving a "parcel" where I managed to stand in it and spread it throughout the bedroom. Thank God for Croc Slippers eh! So I'm on my hands and knees in my PJ at a stupidly early time scrubbing up shit off the floor, bawling my eyes out because all I can think of is Mikey and the unfairness of it all.
Oh and his name was Mikey .. not fecking Mickey, how many times do I have to correct people? The post on Facebook clearly states we've lost Mikey .. how can you make that mistake when his name is clearly there. He was never a Mickey mouse .. Mikey as in Mikey Craig .. (music fans from the 80ies should be following.) Linda named him as a tiny pup and by 7 weeks he knew the name and there was no point changing it. Simply it was him.
And since I'm ranting well here we go.
Loki - l oh k ee .. simple! And if he doesn't start eating properly soon I'm gonna send the skinny sod back to Cofi land!
Finlay - not Finley - Finlay the blonde haired soldier - or as it was in my case - Frank Finlay who I saw in the musical Mutiny with David Essex on my short working stay in London. Shorten to Finn .. not Fin as Fin is short for F**king!
Jezi not Jessie - it's a bloody Z!
Sammi - Or Sammi Belle -Not Sammy or Samantha - or even worse Sam!
Hoped you wiped your paws!
It all matters so much some days, but today more so, but only because I feel so wrecked. Yesterday I did so well. Got on with life, went to Aldi, went to check my parents house as they are away. Even had a giggle making Sammi sit on their posh sofa in their spotlessly clean dog hair free house...and then posting the picture on my fathers Facebook page.
Today I just want to hide in the house. I don't want to go out, I don't want to see anybody or speak to anybody except Steve. Shit my heart is breaking, this never gets any easier does it!