Monday 9 March 2015

What A Tit!

Well have I ever felt and/or looked such an idiot? Through howling winds and gales we just took Tali to the vets for her Microchip. Refusing to let the vet nurse take her off to do it as she requested I went into the consulting room with her. I waffled on about her age and tattoo before the vets nurse scanned her. Normal practice, just incase, she assured me! Bleep bleep .. Microchip detected! WHAT? No I said, but the evidence was there in front of me! This dog had a chip!  The nurse was new to me and questioned "I can see you have a lot of dogs .. Are you sure this is Tali?" I assured her it was!!  With this jolt, gradually the memories came crawling back to me...when Tali was spayed she was also chipped. When I came home I got out my folder ... Yes Tali was chipped on the 18th of August 2011!!! What a tit!
I just imagined her trying to confiscate her as stolen .. or something .. poor Tali! Honestly until today I had no memory of this, must be my age!
Anyway I weighed her again and she's put on another KG, now 32.20kg. I really need to get some of this weight off her, she looks like a little barrel on legs!
Anyway I'm signing off now .. laugh all you like I won't hear you! lol