Monday 2 March 2015

The Power Of Facebook ....

Blanik Alliance - Dexi
After posting the photos from the St. Helens show on Facebook a couple of weeks ago, a gentleman contacted me and asked if I was connected to the "Marinita" kennels? He had seen a photo of a dog from that kennel that I had posted on her page. I said "No, I am Blanik!" He then informed me that he had puppies booked from a future Marinita litter. We chatted a short while and that was that ....
Today he contacted me again and said that the name "Blanik" had been playing on his mind, he was wondering how long the affix had been around and could he have had a "Blanik" dog. I told him that I was 100% sure that I had not sold him a puppy as I had all my records intact and up-to-date. But I wondered if he had owned a Dexi or Jay son.
Well it turns out he bought the puppy from Valmai in Waunfawr, he had had a Dexi son from his first litter to Shotaan's Contessa. What a small world, and how wonderful to talk to him! Sadly there are no photos as they were lost after a difficult divorce and he has now moved out of the area. (Was living in Amlwch at the time)
Valmai did request to use Dexi a further time, but I declined for the simple reason that following our "C" litter we had discovered the danger of doubling up on the "Chris" line! "Contessa" went on to have a further two litter to Xarkess Apache.
Beautiful Dexi