Wednesday 18 March 2015

Tali


















Well thankfully the anti-inflammatory are kicking in and Tali has already regained some of her "spark!" Put it this way, for reasons only obvious to herself, Sammi had a damn good telling off from her this afternoon. (Thank God Ziva was not in earshot so no really trouble caused - Ziva feels she is the only who one can "shout" at her wayward daughter!)
It's amazing how they can find one tiny pill in a meal isn't it. I had tried to mix it in with the live yogurt, but found the crumbly pill rejected in the bottom of her dinner bowl! Cream cheese to the rescue!
I can't find the Yumove tablets any cheaper on the internet so I will pop into the vets to pick her some up tomorrow. I have read many positive comments on them on breed/pet sites Facebook so yeah, let's give it a go! Watch this space ....
The photos are of Tali and Jamie asleep last night, I must say they are in pretty much the same position tonight! Sweet.