Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Boys At 6 Months ...


I love reminiscing and comparing these old photo ...
The top photos are of Louis and Mikey, both taken within a week of them being 6 months. Comparing these photo makes me remember just how small Louis was at this age. 55cm and 27.3kg at 6 months, mind you for a guy who was too busy to eat his weight was pretty good. He really did have a good burst of growth between 6 and 8 months and though he was always small he was a cm or 2 over the minimum height for a male in the breed. Mind you he proved that size wasn't everything in the breed, you name it he won it! 
This is the last photo of Mikey with his ear down, I didn't worry much about it as it was up more often than down! lol From my records he was not weighed at 6 months but stood at 60cms at the wither .. 
I guess Loki is much more like Louis in construction and character. He even has the same fault at the same age, one which is more than likely to correct itself, or at least improve! 
I'm off now to fill the Blanik bus with diesel for my working week - it passed it's MOT yesterday so I'm well chuffed. On route I will pop into Cibyn and stick little legs on the scales. I would hope he'll be close on 30kg!