Friday 27 March 2015

Just My Opinion

This is nothing to do with GSD's or really George, though George has been the butt of this guy's homophobic jokes in the past - but gave it back "With bells on," on twitter, as he would! There can't be many more pleased as I am to see the back of Jeremy Clarkson. What is there to like about a racist, homophobic, bigoted man who kills animals for pleasure? I'm sorry I see nothing! I consider myself to be pretty open minded, I like people, and I have no issue with people expressing their individuality. There are only a handful of celebrities that I can honestly say I don't like, Jimmy Carr, Thingy Lemon (can't remember his name - but the blonde haired idiot) and for the reasons mentioned above, Jeremy Clarkson.
For me it was all too simple, if I punched someone at work it would be instant dismissal. Why was it not the same for him? Why was it ever considered? Oh yeah money! But the man has proved numerous times that he is a bully and there should be no room for bully's in today's society ... end of!
There will be no photos of Clarkson on this blog, I've seen his face far too many times on social media this week and I'd sooner not see it again! (But I guess another TV channel will be offering him a contract as we speak! - Sad smiley face)