Thursday 1 February 2024

Glasses And Bullies



Three dog walks, a trip to get my glasses and lunch out with my husband! 
We recently watched Sarah Millican where she joked about getting to an age where she now needs "a different pair of glasses for everything!" Hmm yeah! Now I have glasses to wear around and about, glasses to wear in bright lights and reading glasses, all containing prisms to keep the world straight and in single vision, but it may not be the end of it as my reading glasses are no good for the laptop, at that distance the screen goes blurred, back to Specsavers tomorrow then! 
As I was driving back today from the first walk I saw the unfriendly Bull Terrier man. Well, he no longer has Bull Terriers, he has XL Bullies. As he saw my van he started to jog, I thought "How odd!" On catching up with him I saw that he only had the male dog, by the time I got to him he was on the lead, but the muzzle was in his hand. You know what, that's his business, I won't cause any fuss as long as he develops respect for others when walking. For years, he has been my biggest nightmare on these walk, and I mean him, not his dogs.