Saturday 24 February 2024

AWOL ... AHhhhhh

 Well it all went wrong, and I'm still at home. Mum insists it wasn't her fault, but having not fasted, the procedure could not go ahead today. We were so organised, her friend took her to the hospital for 2pm and I was picking her up at 5pm, taking her home and staying the night. I'd made a roast chicken lunch, so Steve would have a good meal and could have something light this evening, sorted out the dog's breakfasts and medication for tomorrow for him, and packed my bag for a night away. Having had the call from the hospital at 2.30pm I went to get her, stopping for the biggest bar of chocolate I could find to calm me down before I got there! lol. 
To top it all, I may have been doing 63/64 miles an hour on Felinheli by-pass, I may have slowed down enough ... I may not! 
Anyway, O and Siska took me for a short walk somewhere different for them and that helped bring me back down to a normal state of mind. A new date is now set for Mum ... so we'll be doing it all again soon!!!!