Tuesday 12 December 2023

Zeus And Beti Comments

I put this video on Facebook and it as greeted with so many lovely comments, well of course it makes you smile. But somehow someone always seems to spoil it, "he is gorgeous!"  Well actually I think she is too! Come on L/C fans I don't favour one of yours I comment equally, at this rate you'll end up as bad as some raw feeders! 
Anyway, someone else whose opinion is important in the show world really managed to cheer me up. 
Hi Rhian - just seen a picture on FB. I assume one of yours? I didn’t see her at the show on Saturday. Looks really promising. How’s she bred?" I replied giving the information he requested.
"Not sure how I missed her on Saturday. Not as if we didn’t have lots of time on our hands 😁" "Looks very nice. Should have some fun with her. Good luck 👍🏼"
So yeah that made everything better! lol