Sunday 31 December 2023

Walking The Dogs

Most days I'm more than happy to walk alone, well I'm never alone, but you know what I mean. I'm never one who likes to plan ahead, I don't get up and think I'll walk at this time and go here, I like to go with the flow, everything is subject to change. Often when I'm out with Orin and Siska I like to go further and chop and change direction. But some days I really would like someone to talk to, today was one of those days, so I was lucky on my last walk to pick myself up a man with a chocolate Labrador. LOL 
Ok it was a luck shot and posted in humour, but considering the recent upset it's actually a great photo to make a point. I've spent some sleepless hours worrying about the problem that really isn't mine but as I said before, stud dog owner or breeder .. there is always responsibility, or there should be anyway! Though of course to find out that at 6 months old a puppy has never been allowed to run free, well that kind of throws blame elsewhere, how is a contained puppy expected to develop normally? It just isn't is it! 
Beti has being going out and about since she's been here, running free firstly in the garden, then in the field before carefully joining some adults on daily walks. Whereas I adhere to 5 minutes of exercise per month of life that doesn't mean that normal life and playtime should be restricted, just supervised!