Friday 22 December 2023

Three Generations At Cwm Dulyn



With the last Xmas present delivered I had time for a walk in Cwm Dulyn this morning. For convenience, I juggled the dogs from their usually walking partnerships. Orin, Sammi and Beti had a great time in Cwm Dulyn, though Orin didn't like it when Sammi told Beti off, no idea why! I have to say it once more, I still don't think Beti is quite right on her front so imagine my panic as she followed her father onto the big rock ... thankfully unlike him she went down the way she went up!
When I got home at 11.30am I was shocked to see the log delivery due between 12 -1pm had arrived ... and the other dogs were still out. Yep MR S had tried too hard and fallen over, I plead with him to leave things alone, I guess it's not in his nature is it!