Thursday 28 December 2023

No Orin Alarm

This morning I got up to a messy Loki bed, lots of poo. I didn't initially understand why Orin didn't let me know, he always barks when Loki gets agitated to go out at night ... maybe he hadn't reset his batteries after the storm and power cut, lol. Seriously, I was wondering if Loki had been oblivious to it like he was on Xmas day, therefore Orin would not have had a reason to bark. Poor Loki, I never say a word, I know it can't be helped.
The storm was short-lived but powerful last night. Even Jamie opened an eye at one clap of thunder. To be fair none of the animals care much, though I could see Perry was edgy. I'm not scared of it, but having lost so many routers I do worry about my internet and that the first thing to go off ... thankfully we got it in time, not sure my neighbours have though. There's nothing more grumpy in this house than Mrs S with no internet!