Friday 22 December 2023

I wasn't Rude!

A nice walk with Zeus around and about, I had to change my route as there were some people playing football on the mountain, I guess that's a first!  
We were walking where we shouldn't be today, Ross behaving impeccably as Miss bossy boots had him under the thumb! As we came back onto the track two collies came racing towards us, I tried to change direction but as they belted towards us it was too late. An owner eventually came to light, I thought she was calling her dogs but as we got nearer I heard she was calling Good Morning in Welsh. Well there wasn't a fight and it could have been a disaster, but it wasn't. She told me that Donald and Betsi love to run over to everyone they see, I just couldn't be bothered to explain to her that that really wasn't a great idea! She was a very pleasant woman and liked "Alsatians,"  no I didn't go there either. We finished the walk together and were almost home before I felt the words bubbling inside, "I told you not to throw the fecking kong for him didn't I!" I bit my lip and said goodbye without a cross word. See I wasn't rude, LOL.