Wednesday 15 January 2020

Weather And Showing Asha

 The wind and rain has moved on .. but it sure is nippy out there today. Though to be honest as we say .. all that's needed is the right clothes. I think my footwear was letting me down today and my feet are still cold. It was just too cold for wellies, back to boots and waterproof socks it is then.

It was my intention to only get one decent shot of everyone .. but I couldn't help but take some continuous shots of the girl.
I love the expression on Asha's face in these. Still happy and full of fun. I have her entered at Manchester Champ show and I'm really not sure what to do about taking her. I know she'd love to go, but I have been that woman looking into a veteran class and saying about some exhibits ... "Oh bless they should be at home by the fire." I would be mortified if anyone thought that of Asha and I hadn't see it for myself first. To me she hasn't changed much, though she is a little bony these days ... 
Oh what to do? .... What to do?  ... (Rhetorical Question!)