Monday 27 January 2020

Is There A Doctor In The House?

The cough has escalated to a full blown cold and yes I'm feeling sorry for myself. For coughing, spluttering and snoting  I didn't sleep last night, though I did find more comfort from the cool dark bedroom than this sauna of a living room. Today the carer needs care ... all together "ahhhhhh!"
To be fair Steve did take Nico and Jezi out for me yesterday, though it didn't go to plan as Nico kept coming home. Bless him he loves me and has only ever walked with me. The other 6 got some time out in the fields together, a little tension but distracting Kaiah with rewards usually defuses things!
The van is  back off to the garage this afternoon to get the injectors seen too. He said I may not have it back for a few days. Bless him our local one man band garage never rushes .. but he's fair in service and price. I swear it feels like this van has been to the garage more times in 6 months than the other did in six years. It's OK to look good but you've got to work as well too. To be fair it is a high mileage van so I guess bits will need replacing. I'm reluctant to spend on it at the moment. I was going to put side windows in as the kids love to sit up and see where we are heading, but I have been stalling on the idea of putting a "Blanik" design on it, kind of feel like I've done that twice so it's not necessary now .. and it cost money best spent elsewhere maybe?
Loki has been back with Sammi since yesterday, Ross a few days longer. It is nice to get everyone back together. Kaiah and Ross must have missed each other and are like a pair of naughty kids most of the time. Though I felt like not walking we did go .. to be honest I felt much better outside than in, though it was colder than I anticipated. The heat and artificial light really makes me feel dreadful!
I came home to good news that the GSD missing for days on Carnedd Llywelyn has been found safe and well today .. such a relief.